This code could be genericized, but as the other 6" sinfonia models
automatically combine prints it's not terribly useful.
The 6" printers don't appear to support a 5x7-div2 cut size, so
this remains only useful for 4x6. Similarly, we can't do a 6x8-div4.
But as all 6" models can rewind, this is only a print speed optimization
rather than a media use optimization!
BACKEND=dnpds40 ./dyesub_backend -s
will return the results for the first printer in the family
BACKEND=dnp-ds620 ./dyesub_backend -s
will return the results for the first printer of this specific type
(This doesn't work universally; most notably for models that share
the same VID/PID)
(Still need to bundle a copy of the LGPL-2.1 license and some sort of
Now on my Win7 VM, the backend doesn't seem to find anything. Don't
know why, but I will need to try it on a non-VM system first.
* Release target for mingw builds (binaries only)
* Include Jenkins BUILD_NUMBER in the release package name
* lib6145 is now built/installed/cleaned at the top level
* lib70x is now built/installed/cleaned at the top level
* Decision logic for combining jobs is global, with a per-backend
combine_job() call for the nitty-gritty
* Job combining code now handles multipage jobs as well as
multiple copies of a given page
* Will attempt to batch multipage jobs
* Automatically invoked every time a job is appended to a joblist
* Only used by DNP and Mitsu D70 backends (so far)