* use 'ribbonWax' instead of 'ink-ribbon' (as per RFC)
* return media type as the 'marker' name, if known or inferrable
* Selphy CP series gained support
* Mitsu D70 family gained support for uppper and lower decks
* Don't issue a media query on every state machine loop
* Upon receiving a printer error, just abort.
* When waiting for a state change, don't run the state machine.
* Consolidate error detection into the main status query
a given job is meant for -- the s2145 and s1245 have to be handled
(As an aside, the early_parse stuff is only really relevant if you're
using the backend in a standalone mode with multiple printers of the
same backend hooked up...)